vEGU CR3.3 Subglacial Environments of Ice Sheets and Glaciers

vEGU CR3.3 Subglacial Environments of Ice Sheets and Glaciers

Rebecca Schlegel

Dear Cryolisters,

If you start the New Year with questions about the subglacial properties of glaciers and ice sheets, then consider submitting an abstract to our vEGU session!  Come and find out “what lies beneath” as part of vEGU session CR3.3 “Subglacial Environments of Ice Sheets and Glaciers”. We are looking forward to contributions and discussions about new technologies, new findings from measurements or modelling, details of new modelling approaches and more.

Abstract submission deadline 13 January 2021, 13:00 CET.

Session description: https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU21/session/39038

We look forward to seeing you online at "vEGU21: Gather Online | 19–30 April 2021"!

Best regards,

Bryn Hubbard, Robert Bingham, Adam Booth, Harold Lovell and Rebecca Schlegel